Detailed specification continued:
Check the instruction Manual for a detailed instruction about the engine mounting etc.
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk was an American single-engined, single-seat, all-metal fighter and ground-attack aircraft that first flew in 1938. The Warhawk was used by most Allied powers during World War II, and remained in frontline service until the end of the war. It was the third most-produced American fighter, after the P-51 and P-47. P-40 Warhawk was the name the United States Army Air Corps adopted for all models. The Seagull Curtiss P-40N 2032 mm Warhawk is extremely lightweight with its balsa and plywood construction. It has a highly detailed cockpit and Painted fiberglass cowl, exhaust ports, and landing gear pods. The factory-applied Oracover covering trim scheme and the painted fiberglass cowl recreates the iconic "parrot head" which helps this model stay true to the look of the original real WWII-era P-40 Warhawk aircraft.
- Including electric operated retract set
- High quality Balsa and Plywood material used
- Extremely light weight and state of the art construction
- Accurate scale outline and appearance
Detachable main wing for easy transportation
- Removable hatch on fuselage for easy access into the plane and change accessories
- Many scale details including Tiger Shark and Parrod head graphics, hand painted pilot figure, machine gun
- The factory-applied Oracover covering trim scheme does more than capture the accurate colors of the original P-40 Warhawk
- Decal factory-installed flat-finish decals seen on real WWII-era P-40 Warhawk aircraft.
- Support for both gas as well as electric engines
- Functional flaps for smooth landing.
- Cockpit and painted fibreglass cowl
- Hand painted pilot
Electric retract system: included in the kit
All Seagull models are genuine ARF products and are very easy for the R/C modeller to finish and to prepare for radio controlled flight.
The models support both gas as well as electric engines.
Seagull Models is specialized in designing and manufacturing Almost-Ready-To-Fly (ARF) R/C model aircrafts since 1998.
Today, Seagull Models has become one of the largest and most experienced R/C model aircraft manufacturers in the World.
All our premium models feature lightweight balsa and balsa plywood construction and individually-applied iron-on covering using genuine Oracover polyester film and a high standard quality of accessories.
Seagull Models has invested heavily in state-of-the-art laser-cutting machines and CNC machines and manufacturing facilities to optimise and improve every aspect of model aircraft design and production.
Seagull models has implemented strict quality control at every manufacturing step to ensure that all kits are built to the finest standards possible.