Detailed specification continued:
Check the instruction Manual for a detailed instruction about the engine mounting etc.
- High quality Balsa and Plywood material used
- Fixed landing gear
- Light weight and state of the art construction
- Accurate scale outline and appearance
Detachable main wing,fuselage, tailplane for easy transportation
- Removable hatch on fuselage for easy access into the plane and change accessories;
- Support for both gas as well as electric engines
- Functional flaps for smooth landing.
- Cockpit and painted fibreglass cowl
- Hand painted pilot
- No landing gear included in the kit, this must be purchased seperately
Optional:All Seagull models are genuine ARF products and are very easy for the R/C modeller to finish and to prepare for radio controlled flight.
Electric retract system: including alloy wheels, oleo struts etc. Incorporate all of the latest design improvements.
The models support both gas as well as electric engines.
Seagull Models is specialized in designing and manufacturing Almost-Ready-To-Fly (ARF) R/C model aircrafts since 1998.
Today, Seagull Models has become one of the largest and most experienced R/C model aircraft manufacturers in the World.
All our premium models feature lightweight balsa and balsa plywood construction and individually-applied iron-on covering using genuine Oracover polyester film and a high standard quality of accessories.
Seagull Models has invested heavily in state-of-the-art laser-cutting machines and CNC machines and manufacturing facilities to optimise and improve every aspect of model aircraft design and production.
Seagull models has implemented strict quality control at every manufacturing step to ensure that all kits are built to the finest standards possible.