1. Hold the LED/Button while switch on the RX.
2. releasing the LED/Button pressed after several seconds, and LED will give one flash per second
(Start of programming).
3. Put the radio in the gear up position, pressing then the LED/Button. The LED give 2 flashes.
4. Put the radio in the gear down position, and press the LED/Button. The LED will give 3 flashes
(start configuration brakes).
5. Put the radio on brake 0% position, and press the LED/Button. The LED will give 4 flashes.
6. Put the radio on 100% brake position and press the LED/Button. The LED will give 5 flashes
(Configuration of the rudder servo position).
7. Finally, put the rudder servo in the retracted position where you want to record, and press the
LED/Button to save and end the programming.