Detailed specification continued:
| Wing area
|| 93.7 dm2
| Wing loading
|| 120 gr/dm2
|| oz/sq.ft |
8+ channels, 11 servos (throttle, rudder,
elevator, aileron, flaps, Choke)
|| Two wheel retract system|
|| Instruction Manual|
| Manufacturers website
Diameter of the cowl is between 25 (front) and 26cm (firewall).
A SAITO FG-90R3 perfectly fits in this cowl.
- Full composite construction
- True scale outline with accurate details.
- All surface prepainted,decals applied and clear coated
- Scale cockpit, scale exhaust included.
- Scale drop tanks and canopy are included
- Detachable Scale antenna included;
- Detachable main wing and tailplane for easy transportation;
- Removable hatch on fuselage for easy access into the plane and change accessories;
- Functional flaps for smooth landing.
- Complete high-quality hardware package featuring fiberglass control horns
- High scale painted spinners, scale main wheels & electric retracts are available
- More than 95% assembled complete in factory.
- Can be powered by engine or motor.
- 12mm corrugated board boxes packing to protect the parts to avoid damaged.
Retract system: including alloy wheels, oleo struts etc. Incorporate all of the latest design improvements.
Mitsubishi A6M Zero Specifications
Wingspan: 36 ft. 1-1/16 in.
Length: 29 ft. 11-3/32 in.
Height: 11 ft. 6-5/32 in.
Empty Weight: 4,136 lbs
Gross Weight: 6,025 lbs
Top Speed: 351 mph
Service Ceiling: 38,520 ft.
Range: 1,194 miles
Engine/Horsepower: One Nakajima Sakae/1130
Armament: One 7.7-mm Type 97; one 13.2-mm Type 3 machine gun in cowling; one 20-mm Type 99 cannon in each wing; one 551-lb bomb (kamikaze mission)