| Continuous Current
|| 40 Amp |
| Burst Current
|| 60 Amp @ 10 sec |
| LiPo Cells
|| 2 - 6|
| NiMH Cells
|| 5 - 18|
| Size (LxWxH)
|| 55x28x12 mm |
|| 32 g|
|| Yes, 5V/3A|
|| ESC Manual |
Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx (Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx (NiMH or NiCd)
- Low Voltage Protection Mode (Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft
- Timing: low / medium / high.
- Reset: reset all the programmable items to its default setting.
Full Protection Features:
- Low Voltage cutoff protection
- Over-heat protection
- Throttle signal lost protection
Advantages over other ESC series:
- Military standard capacitor with extreme low resistance. Decreases RF interference during flying.
- Extreme low resistance Printed Circuit Board (PCB) at the power output section.
- Big heatsink with good cooling effect.
- Compatible with Hobbywings Program Card.