The manual: User Manual
- 8 Inputs (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H)
- 24 Buffered/Filtered and amplified outputs (A,A,A,A,B,B,B,B,C,C,D,D,E,E,E,E,F,F,F,F,G,G,H,H)
- Including fail safe power switch.
- Robust design, the receiver and servo's will be powered with a malfunction of the power switch.
- Optimized for use with 2 cell LiFe (A123) and 2S LiPo battery. Can be used without a BEC.
- Can be used with 4/5 cell NiCd or NiMh battery
- Optimized for 6V and HV servos
- No seperate Radio battery needed
- 5 Volt Regulated output for receiver on all channels for improved redundancy
- Maximum receiver current is 3A
- Dual Battery Inputs - Auto Load sharing and
- Failsafe switch over between batteries
- LEDs show status of each battery
- Deans and JR Input Connections
- Includes 8 leads for connection to receiver
- Works with PPM , PCM, 2.4Ghz systems
- Suitable for both analog, digital and HV servos
- 4.8 volt Minimum input is required - 10 Volt Max Input
The pictures below show some sample configurations of the Power Box:
More information about power distribution systems can be found:
Why using a Power Distribution System!